We take pride in our facilities and implement many procedures to maintain your peace of mind. One of the many features we offer to do so is gating select facilities. It is important to be prepared when visiting your storage unit at one of our gated facilities to assure a successful visit.
What to do when you arrive at the facility
- Have your access code in mind or written down before you leave. We are always happy to help you out if you forget, but it will save you time and frustration if you know your code before arriving at the facility.
- When you arrive at a gated facility*, pull up to the gate slowly. Once you reach the code box remember to put your car in park! Step out of your car and punch in your code. The gate will open slowly allowing time to re-enter your vehicle.
- Wait for the gate to fully open. Once it opens completely you are free to enter!
*Important tip to remember – If someone has already opened the gate upon your arrival you will still need to enter your gate code. We track all entries and exits to avoid any unwanted activity. Similarly, we ask you to call our office immediately if you notice anyone attempting to follow you in.
What to do when you leave the facility
- Close and lock your storage unit door.
- Have your access code ready.
- Drive up to the gate slowly and put your car in park before exiting to enter your gate code.
- Punch in your code and reenter your car.
- Wait for the gate to fully open. When it opens completely you are free to go! Again, even if the exit has already been opened you will still need to enter your gate code before leaving.
We are proud that you have chosen to store your belongings with us and will take any and all measures to maintain our integrity. We thank you for your support. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to give one of our friendly storage experts a call!
*Not all locations require gate entry. Locations that do not require gate entry require an access code to enter.