UPDATED 3/15/17 - this position has been filled.
We are looking for a full-time Sales Associate for A-1 Self Storage in Fullerton, CA. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, outgoing, highly motivated, great at customer service and have a strong retail sales background. This position involves providing superior customer service in-person and over the telephone. It also includes ensuring the property is clean, well-maintained and meets company standards. All positions require some janitorial duties and weekend scheduling.
A-1 Self Storage currently owns and operates 51 self storage facilities throughout California. We are a 60 year old family-owned company headquartered in San Diego, and are one of California's premier self storage companies.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE, VEHICLE, CLEAN DMV RECORD AND INSURANCE. THIS IS A JOB REQUIREMENT. CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK FULL DAYS, 5 DAYS PER WEEK INCLUDING WEEKENDS. WEEKEND WORK REQUIRED.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- Full-Time -- up to 40 hours per week schedule
- Competitive Hourly Pay - commensurate with experience
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- 401K Program w/Employer Matching
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- No Late Night Shifts! Store Hours: Mon-Fri 9-6 & Sat - Sun 9-5
- Company Shirts Are Provided - Wear Your Own Jeans & Sneakers to Work!
We’re looking for great team members who meet the following requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 - 3 years of retail store experience required (management experience required for store management positions)
• Previous self-storage or property management experience is helpful, but not required
• Excellent sales and customer service skills; in-person and on the telephone
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to set and meet budget & sales goals
• Must be willing and able to perform routine janitorial duties
• Detail oriented and have great organizational & multi-tasking skills
• Computer literate w/ basic proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have valid license, reliable vehicle, car insurance coverage and clean DMV record
• Must be available to work weekends
• Must be able to successfully pass drug screening, background and DMV checks
Only local candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered for this Sales Associate position. Please do not apply if you do not meet all qualifications.
*** No phone calls about this position, please.
How to Apply:
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes must be in Word or PDF format only and must include employment history (full dates, months and years of employment for each employer listed). Be sure to include your email address & the location you are applying for on your resume!