Car Organization Hacks You’ll Wish You Knew Sooner
If you live in California, certainly you know the struggle of keeping reusable bags in your car, but what about other items that pile up in your car? Coins, trash, kids’ toys, and necessities all turn into clutter. We’ve compiled a list of easy hacks for your car everyone can enjoy.
- Fill a container with reusable bags and place it in your truck so you don’t have to worry about leaving them at home during your next trip to the grocery store. Keep plenty of extras and replenish!
- Toss over-the-door shoe organizers over your backseats. You can toss a change of clothes, snacks, a first aid kit, waters, kids’ toys and any other necessities you keep on hand.
- If you do not have built-in storage in your truck a bungee chord always does the trick to keep your grocery items upright. This way your eggs will stay safe through tight turns and quick stops.
- Pro-tip for moms with young children: stick a small shower caddy to the window and store all your children’s favorite toys and activities to keep them busy on long car rides.
- Clip carabiners to the headrest to hang your purse on and store an umbrella. The rain won’t catch you off guard again!
- The dreaded glove compartment or black hole can quickly come back to life with a popsicle maker to organize your items and keep them within reach.
Organization is made easier with quick and easy tricks use can use with items lying around your house. All it takes is a little time to spend cleaning up and revamping your car. In the end, you’ll feel like you have a brand new car!