An Important Message to Our Customers on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Please refer back to this page for updates, as the situation is changing frequently.
Update as of March 20, 2020 - With the recent events of the last few days, we have additional updates to provide to our customers regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). Please understand that the information provided here is subject to change, as new guidelines are being announced often.
We strongly encourage our customers to minimize the risk of community spread by visiting your storage unit only if necessary. We also encourage our customers to take advantage of our online and over the phone service options, instead of stopping by our office.
At this time, our offices are open, but you will find the door is locked during office hours. If you do need to speak to someone while onsite, we will be utilizing social distancing protocols. You may use your cell phone to call or text the number posted on the door, or you may use the courtesy phone provided. Courtesy phones are being sanitized frequently to ensure your safety.
If you have commercial deliveries arranged with your location, we are accepting packages at this time. Keep in mind, you may experience delays in receiving your package, and we may not be able to accept deliveries in the future.
Lastly, we understand that these are uncertain times, and events are changing rapidly. We will do our best to communicate to you, and we invite you to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Update as of March 16, 2020 - Thank you for being our customer. We truly appreciate and value you. We want all of our customers to know that we are here for you, and that our stores remain open. We are fully committed to the health and safety of our community.
With the concerns about COVID-19, and how it is impacting our daily lives, we feel it is important to reassure you that the health and safety of our customers, and our team, has always been, and will continue to be, of the utmost important to us at A-1 Self Storage.
We are following updates and guidelines suggested by the CDC, Health Department, and other appropriate agencies. We will continue to follow our health and safety procedures at each of our locations.
We have taken increased preventative measures to our health and hygiene protocols:
- Our stores are cleaned daily. We recently increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the day to focus on sanitizing all surfaces that are commonly touched frequently throughout the day, such as: counters, doors, restroom fixtures, carts, keypads, etc.
- While proper hygiene has always been important, we are reinforcing frequent and thorough hand-washing continuously throughout the day among our team.
- Our employees have been instructed to utilize social distancing best practices.
- Any employee showing any signs of illness is instructed to stay home.
To minimize the risk of community spread, if you don't need to access your storage unit, we are encouraging our customers to take advantage of our online and over the phone service options. You can complete much of your account management without stopping by our facility:
- Pay your bill online at www.a1storage.com/my-account.
- Pay your bill over the phone by calling your local facility, and pressing option 2.
- Rent your storage unit online.
- Speak with one of our friendly call center agents by calling (800) 210-8979.
We will continue to closely monitor information from our public health officials, and follow all guidelines, to ensure we are doing everything we can to continue to provide a clean, and safe environment, for all of our valued customers and employees.
Please contact your location directly if you have any concerns, or if there is any way we can help you.
A-1 Self Storage