An Important Message to Our Customers on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Please refer back to this page for updates, as the situation is changing frequently.
Thank you for being our customer. We truly appreciate and value you. We want all of our customers to know that we are here for you, and that our stores remain open. We are fully committed to the health and safety of our community.
With the concerns about COVID-19, and how it is impacting our daily lives, we feel it is important to reassure you that the health and safety of our customers, and our team, has always been, and will continue to be, of the utmost important to us at A-1 Self Storage.
We are following updates and guidelines suggested by the CDC, California Department of Public Health, and other appropriate local agencies. We will continue to follow our health and safety procedures at each of our facilities.
To minimize the risk of community spread, we are encouraging our customers to take advantage of our online and over the phone service options. You can complete much of your account management without stopping by our facility.
No Touch Rentals
- Fully rent your storage unit online.
- We’ll contact you with further instructions to ensure the check-in process is safe, and follows all current health guidelines.
- We’ll even make sure you can purchase a lock, contact-free.
Remote Account Management Options:
- Pay your bill online at www.a1storage.com/my-account.
- Pay your bill over the phone by calling your local facility, and pressing option 2.
- Speak with one of our friendly call center agents by calling (800) 210-8979.
What to Expect While Visiting an A-1 Self Storage Location:
- Our employees and customers are required to wear a mask while near others, both in the office and on the grounds.
- Everyone is requested to maintain a 6 foot distance from others. Traffic in our offices may be limited, due to these social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for our customers while in the office.
- Employees will maintain proper hygiene etiquette, including regular hand washing.
- Counters, credit card machines, pens are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- All other high touch areas such as entry keypads, door handles, elevator buttons, carts, restrooms, and common areas are sanitized continuously throughout the day.
We will continue to closely monitor information from our public health officials, and follow all guidelines, to ensure we are doing everything we can to continue to provide a clean, and safe environment, for all of our valued customers and employees.
Please contact your location directly if you have any concerns, or if there is any way we can help you.
A-1 Self Storage
This page was last updated: 2020-08-26 17:45:57 -0700