Unforeseen and unexpected losses can happen. To better protect your stuff, all customers are required to insure their property while in storage. For your convenience, A-1 Self Storage proudly offers our Customer Goods Protection Plan to new and existing customers which will satisfy the insurance requirement. The protection plan offered is a month-to-month policy that costs only an additional $10 in monthly rent. Our protection plan is specifically designed for self-storage.
If it's worth storing, it's worth protecting!
- Purchased along with your storage rental, your protection becomes effective the moment you sign the form and make your payment. It's that easy!
- Just like your storage space, the plan renews automatically each month with no long term commitment.
- Protection continues as long as you are current on your monthly rent and stops when you vacate the unit.
- If something happens to your goods, you talk to us not some third party located in another state.
- No deductible.
- $10 per month for $2,500 in protection.
- Homeowners & business insurance policies often have steep deductibles and filing a claim could raise your monthly premium.
Peace of Mind
- Stuff happens - be prepared.
- For as little as 34¢ a day, you can have the peace of mind knowing that your stored goods are protected.
No hassles! No deductibles! Protect your stuff today! Contact your local A-1 Self Storage facility for more information.
This self storage facility and operator is not liable for loss or damage to your stored property. It is your responsibility to insure your goods while they are stored at our property. We recommend that you contact your insurance agent to determine if your existing policy applies to your goods while they are in storage. This self storage facility does not provide insurance. This facility operator is not an insurance company. This website page is a general description of the Protection Plan coverage and is not a contract or insurance policy.